A plumbing leak is a type of leak that occurs in pipes, faucets, valves or other plumbing fixtures that carry water in a home or building. Some common signs of plumbing leaks include:CALL (954) 526 2727
1. Wet or discolored spots on walls, ceilings, cabinets or floors (Slab Leak)
2. Increased water bills
3. The sound of running water even when no water is being used
4. Damp or moldy odors
5. Low water pressure
6. Stains on the walls or floor near plumbing fixtures
If a plumbing leak is suspected, it is important to address it promptly in order to prevent further damage and potential mold growth. An IICRC Restoration company like us should be consulted to repair the leak and address any related damage.
Plumbing leaks can occur in various places in a piping system and can cause damage to property and waste of water. Here are some common types of plumbing leaks:
1. Leaks in faucets: often caused by worn-out washers or O-rings
2. Toilet leaks: can occur in the tank, bowl or at the base
3. Shower and bathtub leaks: often caused by damaged grout or caulk
4. Pipe leaks: can occur in underground, behind walls or under flooring
5. Water heater leaks: can be caused by corrosion or a faulty valve.
Early detection and repair of plumbing leaks can prevent further damage and save water. If a leak is suspected, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We’ll coordinate a free inspection to assess and mitigate the damages immediately