Let us help you. We are your best choice!call (954) 526 2727
Dry Titan Restoration Co. is typically called in to repair the damages caused by a roof leak. Here are some steps that Dry Titan may take to address a roof leak:
1. Inspection and assessment: The restoration company will inspect the extent of the damage caused by the roof leak and create a plan for repair.
2. Water extraction: If there is standing water in the house or building, Our IICRC certified technicians will remove it to prevent further damage.
3. Drying and dehumidification: Our professional staff will use specialized equipment to dry the affected areas and remove moisture to prevent mold and mildew growth.
4. Tarps are commonly used to cover a damaged roof to prevent water from entering the house or building. A tarp is an effective temporary solution to prevent further damage from a roof leak
5. Repair and restoration: Dry Titan Restoration Co. will repair the roof leak and any damage caused by the leak, such as replacing drywall, repainting, or refinishing.
6. Cleanup and disinfection: Our staff will clean and disinfect the affected areas to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Our goal is to return the house or building to its pre-loss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you have a roof leak, it's recommended to contact us, a professional IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) restoration company for proper repair and restoration.
Feel free to call our service personnel at any time, for any emergency or question you might have. Book a free inspection, and rest assured that you will get nothing but the very best customer service!