ROOF LEAKS - WET CEILING
Dry Titan Restoration Co. is typically called in to repair the damages caused by a roof leak. Here are some steps that Dry Titan may take to address a roof leak:CALL (954) 526 2727
1. Inspection and assessment: The restoration company will inspect the extent of the damage caused by the roof leak and create a plan for repair.
2. Water extraction: If there is standing water in the house or building, Our IICRC certified technicians will remove it to prevent further damage.
3. Drying and dehumidification: Our professional staff will use specialized equipment to dry the affected areas and remove moisture to prevent mold and mildew growth.
4. Tarps are commonly used to cover a damaged roof to prevent water from entering the house or building. A tarp is an effective temporary solution to prevent further damage from a roof leak
5. Repair and restoration: Dry Titan Restoration Co. will repair the roof leak and any damage caused by the leak, such as replacing drywall, repainting, or refinishing.
6. Cleanup and disinfection: Our staff will clean and disinfect the affected areas to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Our goal is to return the house or building to its pre-loss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you have a roof leak, it's recommended to contact us, a professional IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) restoration company for proper repair and restoration.