Let us help you. We are your best choice!call (954) 526 2727
Experiencing fire damage to your property can be a devastating experience. At Dry Titan, we understand this and are here to help. Our team of highly trained IICRC certified technicians have years of experience in fire damage restoration and are always on standby, ready to assist wherever needed.
Our strategy typically involves the following:
1. Assessment: The first step is to assess the extent of the damage to the property and its contents. This includes evaluating the structural integrity of the building and identifying any hazardous materials that need to be removed.
2. Emergency services: If the structure is unsafe, emergency services such as board-up and tarping may be necessary to secure the property.
3. Debris removal: Once the assessment is complete, the next step is to remove all debris, ash, and smoke residue. This includes removing charred building materials, furniture, and other contents.
4. Cleaning and sanitization: The property and its contents must then be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to remove soot, smoke, and odors. This may involve using specialized equipment and cleaning products.
5. Restoration or repair: After the cleaning process, the restoration or repair work can begin. This may include fixing or replacing damaged structures, ceilings, walls, and flooring. If necessary, electrical and plumbing systems will also be repaired or replaced.
6. Reconstruction: If significant parts of the structure need to be rebuilt, reconstruction will be the final step. This may include adding new walls, ceilings, or flooring, as well as finishing and painting.
7. Final cleaning: The property is cleaned one final time to remove any dust or debris from the restoration and reconstruction process.
Feel free to call our service personnel at any time, for any emergency or question you might have. Book a free inspection, and rest assured that you will get nothing but the very best customer service!